Sunday, October 16, 2016

10 Reasons I Married my Husband


Today marks my one-year anniversary of getting married to the best man in the world! I cannot believe it has already been one year since we said "I do" and what a year it has been. We have moved twice, travelled together, seen a million movies, and grown stronger over this last year.  I could get all gushy and tell you all the reasons (which would be a million) as to why I married him; but instead, I'm going to tell you 10 reasons I said "I do" one year ago today.






1) He never says no when I randomly find great travel deals last minute. Like me, he is adventurous, spontaneous, and has a lust to see the world.








2) He spoils me with my movie obsession.  He takes me to the movies 4 times a month because I love eating nachos, popcorn and soda (YEAH! I know, who does that?!)

3) He doesn’t kill me when our dog Stark stubbornly gets in between us when we sleep, cuddling right up next to him every night.


4) After I cook, he doesn’t protest when it’s his turn to clean the dishes.


5) He has become my Instagram husband and a pretty damn good one! Check out my Instagram and you’ll know what I mean.  


6) He surprises me with beautiful flowers after a long week abroad from work which always puts me in a better mood instantly.

7) He lets me use his face as a canvas during Halloween because he knows how much I love to be creative even if I may not be the best at it.




8) He accepts my family and culture 100%. He has gone to Colombia 5 times, learned how to dance salsa, merengue, vallenato of course, drink Aguardiente (aka Fire water),  and loves Colombian food!

9) Being that my birthday is on Christmas Eve he makes sure that my birthday is celebrated and not lost with the Christmas festivities.

10) And last but not least, he respects me and supports me unconditionally.  Even when others think I’m crazy for making Youtube videos, creating a blog, taking pictures for Instagram, travel half the world, he never says no.  He says you can do anything Amor.



For the last six and half years that we have been together he has done all these things and more to make me the happiest woman on earth and it never goes unnoticed.  This is why one year ago I said “I do” and if I had to do it again today, I would say “I do” to mi Amor.  Te amo Amor! & Happy one year of marriage! 





Well like always, remember to dream big, be brave, & explore life!

Photographers: Revival Photopraphy 
Wedding Venue: Castle Ladyhawke

   
Share:

2 comments

  1. This facilitates cell migration and nutrient diffusion inside and between hydrogels, reducing the risk of overcrowding, which happens in 2D tradition monolayers. Researchers from the University of Kansas have offered proof of concept of a novel 3D bioprinted hydrogel system designed to enhance in vitro enlargement of mesenchymal stem cells and retain their stem-like properties. The rule change by James precision machining comes as state and federal officials try to take care of the proliferation of ghost guns. President Joe Bidenannounced in Aprilchanges to the definition of a firearm beneath federal legislation to incorporate unfinished components, which would come with those made by 3D printers. Plantish also strives maintain up} a net-zero emissions office and believes in building a clear meals system.

    ReplyDelete

© LifeMeetSteph | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig